Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy 65th Birthday to me


Losing weight can be easy at first then the closer you get to where you need or want to be the harder it becomes to lose it. And we all get to a point that we just stop losing anything. Well I have come to believe that is our bodies adapting to what we are doing and it is happy with that. So we have to change or plans and either eat more or less or exercise more or less. There is not a formula for this. I have come to find out that even my doctor does not have the answer to it, his explanation is to experiment. And that means as I said above change something. Now I do not think you should change everything all at once. I believe you need to make a single change and see how the body reacts to it.
To summarize this we cannot stay with what worked last week or the week before if we are at a standstill with our weight loss. We have to be willing to make changes. Sometimes the change is just to take a week or two off and relax and rest. Sometimes it is more exercise, and sometimes it is more calories eaten and other less calories eaten. And I have found that even a vacation can make the difference.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy. But tomorrow get back to the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment