Sunday, July 30, 2017

I am sold on the MacBook Air

I have to say that I have only had a few days with the MacBook Air and I am sold on the MacOS. I know I paid a premium price to get it but it is well worth the extra cost. I also have the iPhone 7plus and it is also a premium price but I feel it is also worth the extra cost, as is the iPad Air 2.  The MacOS is great and very stable, and now that I have had time to learn how to use the one button trackpad system I have to say I love it. And this is coming from someone that swore by Microsoft Windows for a very long time. I used the version 1 and up, and I was a Microsoft Certified System Engineer for 15 years. And I have to say I have not liked Windows since Windows 8. Windows has been very unstable, and the Desktop has been getting worse, and even slower over the time of use.
I will update on my feelings on the MacOS as I learn to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment