Friday, February 9, 2018

Another busy day

Today started off early for me at the men’s breakfast at church. It was a great breakfast and a great meeting. I am looking forward to being able to work with this group and to work on the projects that the group has taken on. Breakfast was eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, juice and coffee. I do not drank coffee, so I took my milk, and whey protein shakes with me, I also had my green tea and ginger. Yes, I ate more than I should have but I did not eat lunch due to all of the running around we did today. 

One of our diamond doves, died last night so today, we went to the pet store and got another one to make sure the one we have left has another one to keep it happy and health. You see diamond doves are very social and need to stay in pairs at least. We also got pet supplies, and a doggy door. 

We also went to find where we have to go to get our Arkansas drivers licenses and register our jeep, and trailers. 

After that we went by the grocery store and get what we needed and more that was on special sales.

Then the handy man that we had called came by the house and we met a very nice man that will be taking Steve’s place and helping when we need thinks done. 


Dinner to night was ribeye steak, asparagus, and corn on the cob. And while I was working around the house this afternoon installing our new security control panel I ate way too many fig newtons. So I have gone over my budget for today. But it is only one day so I am not that worried about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment