Sunday, July 8, 2018

Yesterday was a very long day.

I was up at 6 am and did not go to bed until almost 02:00 this morning. My wife flew in from her trip to Erie Pa, the flight did not get in until 11:30 pm and by the time she found her bags it was almost midnight. It is an hour+ drive to and from the airport. And oh yes just as I was getting ready to leave for the airport I find out that my jeep does not have any low beam headlights so I am sure I made a few people mad as I had to drive with high beams only. 
My weight is morning is down a very little, I am now 198.2 which I find great seeing I had a very bad day with food yesterday. I did not stick with my eat only from about noon until about 4:00 pm, I was stressed waiting for my wife so I did eat more than I normally do. I would estimate calorie wise I did not go over what loseit would allow me to eat, but that is still more that I should eat. I will also have to get back to my fasting again by slowly adjusting my time so I do my fast again. And it will not be as easy with my wife at home. While she was away I would eat my last meal at about 3 or 4 in the afternoon. With my wife at home it will be closer to 6 in the afternoon. My wife also believes in breakfast as I believe in breakfast food whenever I feel like eating she believes in eating as soon as possible after getting up. I will still be ok as long as I stick with my normal of eating only 2 meals a day worth of food. I just will not drop my belly fat as fast as I did this past week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment