Sunday, January 28, 2018

What A Day!

This day started off with us going to church, then after the service they had a celebration for our going away. This was a special thing for us. We were given a framed picture of the church which is over 100 years old. After that we took Stephen, and Ricky to eat. I ordered, chicken fried steak, okra, and brussels sprouts. I ate all of the okra,  and brussel sprouts, and about half of the chicken fried steak. I also had a dinner roll with my meal. Dinner tonight was left over beef brisket from Thursday evening, a long with potato salad, and cole slaw. I am staying well within my calorie budget, but it is the salt that is really hurting me at this time. I am still learning how to eat intuitively, and it is a learning process that keeps me on my toes every single day. But eating intuitively also frees me from any guilt for not eating correctly at time, and it has given me the freedom of not worrying about the ups and downs of my weight. I do worry about my blood pressure and the salt is my worse problem, and having to eat out and not being able to fix our meals here at home is the reason for the extra salt. We figure we have this next week and maybe even a little longer than that before we will be able to eat at home, and fix our meals at home. 

Tomorrow is really our last day here at this house. We close Tuesday morning then we stay with our neighbor Tuesday night, then out of here and to our new home on Wednesday. Our dogs will be staying here in the house Tuesday night, I cannot manage what they will be thinking with nothing in this house but their beds, and the birds. This move is going to be a big shock to the guys. They will be in the car all day, then we are moving to the new home and they will not have the run of the yard until we can get a fence installed, which may take up to a month. 

I just pray to God that he blesses us for this next few weeks or month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment