Friday, June 22, 2018

Beautiful ride

My wife and I just got back from a beautiful ride. The only problem my wife got out into the lead and I could not get her to stop so I could get pictures. I promise I will take the ride again and I will stop for pictures. I do love following my wife because I see how she rides and I learn. It has not been that long since she was riding a lot and I have not ridden but very little since about 1972. But I have to say this was my best ride by far, and for the first time out I was only having to use my brakes for stop signs. I was managing to control my speed for the corners by using the throttle. We also were riding faster and I was not having the issue of holding the scooter in a straight line. 

Also I have a new decal for my scooter it is the Presidental Service sticker. For which I served at Camp David under the White House Communications Agency from August 1973 to Feburary of 1977.


No comments:

Post a Comment