Thursday, October 18, 2012

Here a few questions and answers to really think about


1.       Will I or you ever reach our goal?  Yes if we stick it out and never give up.


2.       Will I or you ever get off the track (have bad days and fall of the wagon)? Yes we will and we have but as long as we recognize it and get back on track we will succeed.

3.       Will I or you ever just want to give up?   Yes I have wanted too many times, but I am still at it.

4.        Do I or you really know when we will get to our goals? No not really and we also have to understand that this whole process is not about getting to the goal, that is only part of the journey the journey is never over, for as you see once we get there we have to maintain it for the rest of our lives. There is no such thing as going back to the way we were.

There is no such thing as going back to the way we were, that is what we really have to remember for the rest of our lives and if that is not what you wanted to here or believe then you will never be successful at losing the weight because as soon you reach your goal you will be back to your old ways and gaining the weight back again. That is why this is about life style changes and not about a diet.

I hope I have gotten your attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment