Thursday, October 4, 2012

Life is short


I know that sometimes I seem to be down on myself and even others, but I am not really. You see I love life so I am willing to keep after myself to get better, and I am impatient so I do rush things most of the time. But slowly I am learning I just need to relax and take things as they come, for you see stress is the worst thing that any of us can do to ourselves and to others. Most of us eat because of stress, and stress keeps us from resting the way we should, and it causes our blood pressure to be crazy.  I love to walk because it is time for me to be away from my desk and forget about what is waiting for me there, and I can “smell the roses”. I love to ride my bike because it is time for me to “smell the roses”, and I love to go home and set in my easy chair and have my pets, climb in my lap and get their petting. For you see not only do I pet them but they pet me at the same time.
I love my wife and she takes care of me better than I deserve. Life is short my friends so enjoy it while you can and stop stressing over the small stuff, always make time for yourself. But also, make time for the ones you love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment