Thursday, April 4, 2013

God is my Savior and without him I am nothing.


Life is short and we really do not believe it until something happens to make you think about it and you reflect on life and what you have. It seems that we all place importance on material things until we get to realize how short and wonderful life really is. If we spend just a fraction if the money and time that we spend on our material things on ourselves, our families, friends and the needy we would be so much of a better world. I see people every day that believe that without power, money and all the material things that go with it they are nothing. But really you are nothing without God and your faith that God will provide for you.
Also we are asked about what religion we belong to, folks I do not believe in religion I believe only in God and Jesus. Religions only get us in trouble and causes people to fight over things that are so stupid. God said that there is only one true Church and it is God’s Church which is the belief in God, for which you have to have the faith that God will provide for you. Without Faith we have nothing and all the material things of this earth and all of the money will be for nothing.
I believe in God. I believe that Jesus is the son of God that was sent to save my soul. I do not believe in religion for I believe religion is the Devil’s way to divide God’s people and have them continually fighting amount themselves.
I know that there are a lot that I disagree with me but I really cannot help it. I read my Bible from the stand point of having a completely open mind. I do not read the Bible looking for something to prove my believes; but to understand what God expects from me.
God is my savior and without him I am nothing.

God Bless all of my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment