Friday, April 26, 2013

This years bicycle ride plan


In 2011 my longest bike ride was 16 miles; in 2012 my longest was almost 40 miles. This year I am shooting for 62 miles as my longest but would love for it to be 75 or 100 miles. What holds me back really and truthfully I do. I can never seem to make the time I need to work at this. But it is early in the year and I have already done two 17 mile rides back to back without wanting to just quit. So I know I am getting stronger. I just have to be careful and not push so hard that I get hurt. 
The Round Rock Outlaw ride is this October 12th I hope to do at least 62 miles and if possible to go for the whole banana and do the 100. I know I said that last year and did not make but 40 miles. Let’s just see how far I really can go this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment