Sunday, July 26, 2015

Political Correctness is nothing more than lying to one and all.

First let me say that we have too much political correctness in the country. There are way too many afraid to say what they really mean. And I have to tell you that is lying and that is what politicians do all the time. It has gotten to the point that most politicians no long know what the truth is and have to keep notes so they remember what they told others so they can repeat it to them. I was in a special agency for part of my time in the Navy called WHCA, what we did was provide support for the president and the president' staff. I was around enough of the politicians to know just how big a liars they really were. I would be out on a campaign tour with the president and would here completely different speeches at each site to the point that you new he was lying to them then I came to realize that was just how politics was really played. If you were a politician then it was your job to say what ever you had to to get elected. It did not matter if that was what they believed or not. I have come to figure out that most politicians do not stay for anything other then their bottom line. They will say what every they have to to who ever they have to to get that pay off.

So now to my point I have come to realize that a politician will stand up in front of you and say what they think you want to hear but then that same politician will go to the next group in the next town and say something completely different because that is what that group wants to hear. And for the most part most of the people are so stupid that they believe it. And when someone finally comes a long and tells it how it is then the one of us who want to hear the truth just love it, but for the most part a lot or most will hate him for being honest. I believe that is so because we have gotten so use to being told what we want to hear that we cannot except the truth.

Now I am going to say what I believe God whats us to say. God wants us to be honest, bluntly honest. Yes the truth hurts and most people do not want to be hurt. But I prefer the truth to being lied to. And yes there have been time that I have lied so not to hurt others but more than likely I lied to not hurt myself. And I have to say that is wrong so very wrong. Because if I am lying to anyone even myself I am also lying to God.

For now on I say honesty is the best policy, and yes I will hurt others and I will lose friends and family. But I have lied in the past to others and myself and I have lost friends and family that I so dearly love. To my family and to my children and grand-kids I say I love you all. To my friends I have to say most of you I love as I do my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment