Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Some hard thought

I am going to say things that people do not want to hear. I served in the Navy from 1968 until 1977. I served while the Vietnam war was going on, but never went to Vietnam. I even being in the Navy I never served on board a ship. I did server from September 1973 until February 1977 with a very special agency, at least it was back then, call White House Communication Agency. I was stationed at Camp David Maryland, and served to take care of the Communication equipment that provided communication for Camp David and for most of the time that the President was at Camp I was on duty.
I was able to really see what the government and for most part politicians were really about. Most of what I realized was just how corrupt most politicians really are. But one of the other things that serving at Camp David did was to make me become a person that wanted to know so much more about real history and what was written in the text books and what we were told was history in school. I now love the Civil War history, the Revolutionary War history. And lately I have researched the World Wars and the wars and offensives up to the present. And what I have learned scares the hell out of me. And a long the way I have researched and learned what I can about Kennedy's Assassination and what I have now realized is just how really corrupt our government is.
As for as Vietnam is concerned that was a war we were in not because we had to defend our country or real to fight the communist, but it was a war to make big business and politicians rich. We lost 50,00 or more over there for nothing more than to make big businesses, and LBJ rich. If you do not believe me do your research. You can start by reading Roger Stone's book “The Man that killed Kennedy: The Case against LBJ”, I believe it will open your eyes if you really want to know the truth and you are open to the real truth and not what we were told, by the Warren Commission. The Warren Commission's job from the very beginning was to right a script that matched what LBJ, the mafia, big oil, and the big defense companies what you to believe.
I think that we all know that Desert Storm was really about big oil in this country wanting to protect there company's bottom line. Yes Saddam did invade his neighbor and yes we did have a treaty to protect Kuwait. And Kuwait really did pay for a huge part of the cost to fight the war. But for me the real issue with that war was that it was never finished, just like in Korea and Vietnam we did not have the stomach to finish the job.
Now comes the issue with 9/11 and what happened after 9/11. I believe that if we had government agencies that worked together back then we would never have had 9/11. I also believe that the only reason that Bush JR went back in an attacked Saddam was to finish what daddy started and did not finish. Also I believe that Chaney used that war to make his company a huge profit. I also believe if we had not gone back in a removed Saddam we would not have the worse case that we have now over there. I also do not believe that we should have ever went in to Afghanistan, sure we needed to get the ones that planned 9/11, but we could have done that with out repeating the same mistakes that Russia had already made. Again I really believe that both wars this time was to make defense companies big money and for our military to have a chance to play with their toys. Yes we have made lots of new weapons to fight with and a lot of them do not put our military men and women in harms way that I guess is the only good thing to come out of this But folks look at how far in debt we are as a nation we will not pay it off in most of our life times.
We also have more corruption in our government than we can ever remove without completely remove each and every person that works within our government.
Why am I saying all of this I guess it is because I really saw this happening back in the mid 1970s when I was at WHCA and I refused to believe it and I stuck my head in the sand. And speaking of heads in the sand folks that is just what almost everyone in the nation has done, put their heads in the sand so they can not see what is really happening.

I guess while I am at it I should also say that we listen to the Media in this country and our Media is a joke and the real issue with our racism issues within this country. We would do ourselves a service if we all turned off the TV with the new in this country was on.
I know that most will never read this are take it seriously because they do not want to hear it or they will say as I have already been told what difference does it make we can do nothing about it. I say to you that if we really wanted to do something about it we could. It would not be easy and it would possibly mean we would have to start this country over again from the beginning by rewriting our history from the beginning with the USA of America version 2.
Think about it, it really needs to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment