Thursday, May 10, 2018

A wonderful day

Yesterday morning I woke up before 5am and really did not have that great a day. We went to Lowe’s just after noon to return extra supplies that were not needed for our new floor. And Linda wanted to look around like normal. I started getting a headache and it went into me being dizzy, weak and not being about the think, the classic signs that my blood sugar had crashed. I found some M&M peanuts that helped until we could get something to really eat. Went to Cracker Barrow and got their lunch special, which was Chicken pot pie, which of course, was overly salty. Supper was a large salad with some nuts, and sunflower seeds. That added salt on top of the extra salt from the Taco Salad then night before has really got me over the top on my salt and water weight. 

Today we got up about the normal time had a good breakfast, and I have worked on my office, and some work in the yard that I needed to do. I also took a few bags of leaves out so they will pick them up tomorrow. The guys came to put the storm door on my office and did not have all of the needed trim that they need so they will have to come back tomorrow and install it.

My weight is up due to too much salt and maybe too much sugar this week. I sometimes wonder what causes me to have a low sugar crash at times. And I just cannot figure it out. I did nothing different yesterday to cause the crash than I do about every day. I did have cereal for breakfast along with some apple juice. The only thing that could have cause it was I had the apple juice and it cause my body to produce too much insulin to counter the sugar in the apple juice. I normally do not drink apple juice. 

It is somewhat cloudy today and it really has made it a pleasant day to be outside I wish it could be this way year round. 



No comments:

Post a Comment