Wednesday, May 2, 2018

We had a great trip

We had a great trip to Texas, Taylor, Round Rock, Temple, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Dallas. Drove about 1400 miles round trip, pulling the travel trailer most of that time. The weather was warm, but nice the whole time. We did have problems with the trailer and it back at the dealership for repairs. We had issues with it not sealing when it is up, and also with issues getting it down when we were breaking camp. The Jeep got almost 19 mpg for the whole trip with is great when most of that was pulling the trailer.

My weight is very staple at this time I weigh the same this morning after the trip as I did the morning we left for the trip. I did keep my calories down while eating out a lot, but the salt intake was up and I can fill it in my feet and hands. I am hoping that my weight will come down after I detox the salt out of my system. 

I managed to get out and hike this afternoon, I managed about 4 miles and it was very humid and warm. 

“Everyone if you really want to understand insulin, and our issues with our western food supply then you need to read the following two books by DR. Steven R. Gundry.: "The Diet Evolution" and "The Plant Paradox". Even if you do not believe what he is saying just read it to understand what our farmers, and commercial farming is doing to us, much less our food factories, and even our doctors, and government. These books are eye openers.”  
With this in mine I am slowly going to change my eating habits. I will eat my greens, and less meat and I hope to slowly cut back on my milk drinking.  


Ok here are some of the pictures from the trip and from the hike.






No comments:

Post a Comment