Saturday, May 19, 2018

It has been busy

Up early the last two day. Been busy getting things for the front yard and the house. My weight is holding as good as it can. I do wish I could drop a few pounds, but I am so happy that I am not really gaining. 

Let’s see what has happen the last few days. We went to Lowe’s and complained about the install of the storm door. We also got needed supplies to do the steps for the front yard. We stopped by the nursery to look at the plants that we are going to have planted in the front yard. Today we went to Livingston’s for the picnic then to Southerland’s and got a few more supplies we need for the steps. 


We came home and hung the wind chime that we got yesterday. It sounds so great. And that says a lot seeing how bad my hearing is. 






No comments:

Post a Comment