Thursday, May 9, 2013

Being mindful about the things you do and say is so important.



Example: I was up a whole pound this morning and due to keeping track of what I ate, and really thinking back on why I ate it I realized why I am up this morning I now know that it will pass as my body has time to eliminate the extra salt that I have had now only yesterday but this week.  Mindfulness is about the here and now, but it is also about being responsible for your actions all of the time. The old saying goes every action as a result that has to be accepted and paid for some time in the future. 
The action of eating correctly pays off with being healthier. The action of getting up and moving, be it walking, running, biking or any other exercise will pay off by be fitter.
Will this happen overnight? NO.
 Will there be in discomfort from the actions? More than likely Yes.
 Will it pay off in the long run? You bet it will.
Being mindful about everything you do be it eating, breathing, exercising, being with your loved ones, and just being within yourself is very important. Being mindful is the art of the here and now, it is the art of putting everything out of you mind but what you are doing at the moment.  Give it a try, learn how to do it, it will free your mind and soul and give you so much less stress that you will now want to live any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment