Charles' Art and some old thoughts

Friday, May 31, 2013

Life is good and getting better.

Two weeks ago today was the last time I took my blood pressure (water pill) medication. My blood pressure has stayed very good, and I had days early on that I just wanted the damn pill. But now I am doing great and I have lost the need for the pill I believe. My weight is still higher that I would like and I believe it is causing me a little joint pain, but I will lose that and get back down to or very close to what I need to weigh.  I am finding that I have to watch the amount of salt I take in much closer, but that is good too. And the morning walks are very important now to keep my blood pressure lowered.
I believe I can now say that all of my original goals that I sat out to reach have been met, I did not set a weight goal I had set my goal of getting off the medications.

Live is good and getting better.
at May 31, 2013
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

It has been too long I am just trying to reboot my coloring

  • It has been too long I am just trying to reboot my coloring
  • This is for all you people that think the GREEN REVOLUTION is the future.
    Checking out at the store, the young cashier suggested to the much older lady that she should bring her own grocery bags, because plasti...
  • Stop saying I cannot do things
    If we would stop finding reasons not to do things, an instead find ways we can do things we would all be better off.  Just think about ...

About Me

My photo
Charles
I am 71 and and Love Life again. My Children and Grand kids are very important to me as is my wife. I have gotten back to coloring again, something that is relaxing to me. I can not draw so I only do coloring book pages. I use coloring pencils, and watercolor pencils. I love nature and animals.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2019 (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2018 (157)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (26)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ►  2017 (90)
    • ►  December (47)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2016 (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (30)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2014 (25)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2013 (31)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  May (3)
      • Life is good and getting better.
      • The Reasons to lose weight
      • Being mindful about the things you do and say is s...
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2012 (10)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)

Report Abuse

Pages

  • Home

Search This Blog

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.