Sunday, December 17, 2017

Just thinking

I am getting over the shock of being able to eat what ever I choose to eat, and I am eating less now. The process of intuitive eating is truly a relearning process. I have gone from a very restrictive diet to allowing myself to eat what I want and more. I am now getting to be point that I am eating what I need to eat and no more. It is a great feeling of freedom and knowing that as long as I trust my body to tell me what it needs and I listen to it I am eating as I need to eat and not eating just to be eating. I am not hungry at all and I am only having my mild headache the first thing in the morning due to my blood sugar being somewhat low. I am not thinking about food as much as I just to which has surprised me the most.  My weight has leveled out for now at 189, I am okay with my weight, and also I am seeing my waist slim down more with my core workouts and my walks. I am also noticing my walking pace is improving without me forcing my pace up. 

This morning at church the sermon was about pride and we should not be proud of ourselves but have full faith in God.  I find it so hard for myself to not have pride in myself, it is something that has been told to me my whole life, “Hold your head up son and be proud of who you are” and that was from my parents that very much believed in God. I know from my reading the Bible as many times as I have that I should not be proud in of myself because being proud of oneself is a sin in and of itself. I also know that I would not have become what I have without my belief in God.  

Now onto my other thoughts: There are the ones that scream I am not Politically Correct and I say damn right I am not Politically Correct. I believe the way I believe, and I also believe that everyone else has the rights to the way they believe. And because that I believe what I do does not mean everyone else has be believe that way. And so what ever anyone else believe is their rights, and I have the right to not believe that way if I choose not to. And for someone else to scream and stomp their feet that I hurt their feelings then I have to say grow up. 


It does not seem to want to warm up and it is still trying to misty rain. The weathermen say it should get up to 60 today.  I will wait a little longer for my walk. I will report on it later today or in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment