Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Years.

What a wonderful weekend, and it is going to be a great week this week. Over the weekend we finally had our family Christmas, or at least Linda’s side of the family Christmas. Stephen cooked a wonderful Christmas meal of Beef Wellington. And we gave out our gives. I was so blessed to be given a wonderful Indy Jones that Stephen got me. And Linda got me a total surprise of a new Bose headset. And for everyone it was a wonderful time.  But today starts the needed chore of removing the Christmas decorations and the chore for me to lose the 25 pounds or so of extra weight that I added on over this last year. I am not sure why so much weight I did keep good records of my eating and I stayed within my calorie limits. I just believe that my body is changing and I now have to figure out what changes I have to make to my diet and I also have to get more walking and bike riding in.

Have a great year everyone and God Bless you all.

Oh yes this Year’s Bible Study is from Pocket bible’s One Year of the Devotions for Men. So far it is great and I will learn a lot this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment