Sunday, January 25, 2015

Just a few of my ramblings

I had a dream that I was standing in front of a joint meeting of the Representatives and the Senators, and I was telling them what was wrong not only with this Country but also the world. First and foremost the issue is that we spend too much of our time and money working about the rest of the world and not our own issues here in the USA. Second we have gotten to be a country that only worse about the almighty dollar. I am not just talking about the ones who represent us but most all of us. We also are too judgmental. We look so much at what the other person is doing and judging them that we cannot see our own issues. Also when it comes to our religious beliefs, we seem to believe that we each believe is the only way. I am here to tell you that as long as you believe in right and wrong you are believing correctly. Do I believe in God? Yes, I believe there is a Higher Being. Do I believe that the Christian Bible is the only true answer? No, the Bible has been given down to us from our ancestors and it is the way that they believed and the way that they were taught. But I do believe in Jesus, I do believe in the teachings of Jesus. If we all believed in the concept that we do not steal, that we do not take someone else life, and that we do not want what the other person has we would be a much better world. This world has not changed over the history because we as the people of the world have not learned from the past. I believe that we all come from the original 12 tribes that is talked about in the Bible and I also believe that we still fight because that was the way it was from the beginning of time. And what has this fighting been all about. It has been all about our religious beliefs, and also that we have always wanted power, and what the other person has. That is so true today as it was then.
Also let me say that I believe in charity, but charity starts at home. The USA sends too much money to other Countries because it thinks that we can buy them off to be friends. This other countries could give a damn about us all they want is the damn money folks. Also when it comes to guns let me say I believe that we have the right to have and care guns, but I do not believe that the general public has the right to own military weapons. The AK47 and the like should be banned from public use and ownership.  
We are all created equal under the law and under our God. We have to stop looking down on others. But to go along with that I believe we have to earn that right. Which to mean if you steal, rob, kill, rape our any other crime you lose your rights. But I also believe that it is possible to make a mistake as long as you learn from it and do not keep making it over and over.
The color of a person’s skin should not be a reason to look down on that person. Only the actions of that person deserves judgment and never by a single person.

I have been asked what I would do if I was President. Well that could never happen, first off what I see that needs to be done could never be handled by a single person, it would have to be handled by all of the people of this Country and world finally agreeing on what needs to be done. It would mean that we never as a single person judge another single person. It would mean that we finally agree to disagree, and that we look for a common point to compromise on. It would also mean that we have to come to the point that everyone has something to bring to the table. And that everyone has an equal vote. We have to get to the point that money is not where the power is at. It has always been that way and I really do not see that changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment