Monday, January 19, 2015

This is something I wish everyone believed in

Martin Luther King said it the correct way in his speech. That we all should be judged by the conduct of our character and not the color of our skin. I believe in that with all my heart. And I really believe that most do but there are still the ones that look only at the color of our skins. 

I am adding this my step daughter posted this and I am reposting it to honor her and to honor the world as it should be.

Re-post . Martin Luther King Jr said in his speech . We should judge people on their character not their skin color ..... 
I try to do this.
I see your actions and words above your skin . I will notice your Bad behavior and a negative attitude, which makes you less; regardless of your skin color, nationality, or religion.. 
Mind and heart makes the person. 
Too many use their skin to excuse negative actions or preceptions towards others. 
Exercise your mind , expand your heart , monitor your own actions AND create the person in yourself you want to fill the world with. BE THE EXAMPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment