Friday, October 16, 2015

I believe in Jesus Christ,

I believe in Jesus Christ, and I try to always find the good in a person. But I have to say that I struggle so much with finding the good in politicians. Why you may say, well there was a time in my life that I worked to see to it that certain politicians were safe and secure while there I was taking care of their communications. I saw just how corrupt that politicians are and can be. And I pray every day that God forgives me for the feelings that I have. And every day I pray that this country and the world comes to see just how corrupt that it really is. I know that most politicians start out to do their very best to do right by the people they represent, but the longer they stay at the job the more corruption they see and the more chances that they have at becoming corrupted. Only God knows how bad it really is. My prayer for this country and this world is that we all wake up and have our eyes opened to just how corrupt our government and our politicians really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment