Friday, March 30, 2018

Beautiful sunrise this morning

I woke up before sunrise this morning and got to see a beautiful sunrise. This is making my day that much better.

Hopefully we will hear that the part for Linda’s scooter is in and we can get our scooters tomorrow.


Now to my weight, well it is down just a little this morning. I am adjusting my eating and slowly adjusting to a lesser amount of calories. I am trying not to deprive my body and myself but to adjust down so I can get my weight back to where it was. I know this goes against the intuitive eating, but I am just adjusting to now being able to walk as I have bee in the past. And I am doing this by portion control and not by removing foods I love. Linda is also learning new recipes and that is making it interesting. 

Update: 

We got the call we were waiting for, we are going first think in the morning to get our scooters. It will be a very long day about 500 miles round trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment