Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It has been a long time since I last posted

I promise that  I will log more now. To bring you up to what has happened, I have retired from being a computer analyze. I have tried working for Home Depot but my legs and hips hurt so bad from the standing around for hours at a time that I called it quits. We have added a deck to the back of the house and also tiled our dinning area and living room. We have been on our first cruise, and taken a trip to Arkansas  to see my sister. I have received new hearing aids from the VA and I really love them. I have started to commit a lot again on the hear aid forums. I have also reconnected with my love for the Linux operating systems. I have gained some of my weight back. Some that I needed some that I do not. I am now working again to try to get that weight back off. I have gotten a new bicycle that I truly love but have not had a chance to ride enough. I am going to change that. I also have a bike trainer that I have yet to truly use. Going to change that too. Winter is coming on so I have to do something to get my weight down and keep it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment