Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Just been thinking today.


I keep envisioning myself weighing in at 190 or even 185, but my body has other thoughts, I seem to drop down to as low as 194 this past March then my body says not so fast and inches back up to 198 or so. But I do see improvements in my percent of fat and also in the way my clothes fit. I guess it is only being human to not ever being satisfied and want more or in this case less. I have not given up I am just adjusting, instead of worrying about the pounds I am concentrating on my fitness, health and keeping my blood pressure under control. I do hope to keep my weight at 200 or below and as long as I have an average weight for this year at or less than 200 I have won anyway. I keep telling myself to eat well, exercise as much as possible, and keep the stress and blood pressure under control and everything else will fit in. It may not be to the doctor’s liking or even my liking but it will keep my body in balance and that is what really counts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment