Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring and summer plans


Ok I have a spring and summer goals in mind. I would like to finally get off my blood pressure meds, my new doctor really believes that I do not need them for my blood pressure but agrees that I have an addiction to it. I am done to 1/8 of the amount that I was on and my blood pressure is still really good, and sometimes after my workouts it will go so low that it is in the very low blood pressure range. I really believe that I am very close now to getting completely off of it. I have talked with my doctor and my next step is to take the amount I am taking now every morning every other morning for a week or so and see how it goes. Then if everything still looks good to just stop taking it. The key here is to monitor my blood pressure every day to be sure it is still in the good range that she has set out for me.
My other goal for the spring and summer will be a lot harder, I want to finally get down to where my doctor would like me to be and that is about 190. My plan for this is not set in stone as of yet and will mostly depend on how it goes with getting off the blood pressure meds, for I really believe I will gain some when I am completely off of them. I do not plan on going out of maintenance to lose the weight I just plan on it working out from the plan I have been on for the last 2 years. My calorie budget per day is 2000 calories and I do my best not to eat into my burned calories. By eating 2000 calories a day my body should reach its set point. The set point is where it is the healthiest weight wise. And as long as I can stick with my walking and other exercises I should stay fit.
This is my plan and I am open for suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment