Tuesday, April 16, 2013

We all make mistakes.




I keep going back at what I let happen to myself over the past holidays and I do not like what happened. I had battled with trying to get off the blood pressure meds all summer and my weight just went up then back down if I started taking my water pill again. The first of November I was down to 197 and was feeling great, then what did I do I lot go and started eating a little sweets here and there and by the first of the year I was up to 202, and I also decided to try again at getting off my water pill and gained even a little more due to the stress of my wife’s illness. But I shows that the day my wife had the surgery I started back on the water pill and started eating correctly again and my weight has come back down to 197 and I have even had a day or two where it has dropped as low as 194.
Hopefully I have regained my control and I will not let this happen again. I know this holiday season I will look back at what happened this last year and I will do my best not to let it happen again. We all make mistakes but we only learn from them if we analyze the mistakes and we do our very best to not make them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment