Monday, December 29, 2014

Listening to 1812 Overture

I did an experiment with my hearing aids and my Bose over the ear headset. First I listened to the music with my hearing aids in on the music program with the headset. Then I listened using the streamer connected to my music with the audio cable, then I listened to the music with my hearing aids out and just using my headset. My unprofessional results is that the music sounds much better with my hearing aids on the music program and using my Bose headset.  The range of music was much better and the sound level was much better too. With the streamer connected with the audio cable is was good but the sound was not as good and the lows did not come through as good. With my aids out of course I had to turn up the volume and I and I seemed to be missing some of the middle range frequencies. The lows were great and the very high notes were also great. 
I have tried it with the Bluetooth streaming with my streamer before and it was no where as good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment