Saturday, December 27, 2014

Now that I am getting older I really need to get this off my chest and finally say what I am thinking and feeling.

First off, I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat. I am more of a middle of the road type of person. I am conservative in lots of ways, but I am also very liberal too. I very much believe and depend on Social Security, but it does not do much more that help me live. I also believe in Medicare even with all of its throw backs. I believe that we all need health and live insurance, but I do not believe that Obama Care is the answer to the issue. And when it comes to Income Tax, I believe we all should pay our share. But I also believe that the rich and the corporations do not pay their fair share. Most of the tax bill is falling on the Middle Class and the Middle Class is getting much smaller all the time. I do not understand how the USA is going to be able to keep going the way it is.

We need to stop giving our money away to other Countries and start taking care of the one here in this country. We also need to enforce our immigration laws and stop giving the country away to the illegals that is taking over this country. We have to close our borders and enforce the laws. We have to either make the illegals pay the fines and taxes that they owe this country, and stop them from sending all of the money they make back to their home countries. We also should not be paying for their schooling unless they are here legally, nor should we be paying for the medical, or housing etc. And we are doing that now.

Now let me say I am not against immigration I am just against everyone that is crossing or borders illegally. And while I am at it The USA is a country that English is the language the we speak and we should not be teaching anything but English in our schools except for electives. Yes I know we live in a world now that we should know other languages but we should not have to teach our kids anything but English until high school. I also do not believe we should have any road signs or any of the official documentation in any other language but English.

I also want to say something else. This is going to be hard for me to explain correctly. I hate what has happened to this world due to race issues. We as humans should see all others as equals. We should not be labeling anyone due to there color or race. We were all created equal and we should all be treated as equals, but to do that we have to act as equals.

I also have to say this it hurts and makes me so very angry how our Police are being treated. I know that they as a whole do the best that they can to protect everyone. I hate the way that they are being treated and that treatment is be multiplied by our very liberal press. They do not care about anything but the numbers and the more they can keep things stirred up the more that they get the numbers.

Now on to our so called House of Representatives and Senators. They are a joke, they are elected to represent us but all they do is pad their own bank accounts. They are so worried about the big money they can get from special interest that the country means nothing to them. I believe we should outlaw special interest money, and lobbyist. I also believe that we should get away from the party system that we have now it is doing nothing but sending this country to Hell.

And for my last and most important thinking, we have to put God and prayer back into or schools and lives. This country has been going down hill ever since we gave into a few and removed God for our schools and our Government and lives. I am not saying we should push any one belief, we should respect others beliefs. And we should expect others to respect our beliefs. I do not tell anyone how or what they should believe, and I expect them to do the same for me. If they do not then I will continue to believe the way I do and I will pray and praise my God in front of them anyway, as I would expect them to do the same. But I will not except or yield to anyone that tells me I cannot pray in public because it is against their beliefs.


God Bless y-all  

No comments:

Post a Comment