Saturday, September 10, 2016

Part 2 of Our Government is making us fat.

I see that my thinking was correct that so many would not believe what I said. So let us look at some hard to take thoughts. First off there are over 100 research programs that back up what I said about what the food industry, the diet industry, and the fitness industry is doing to us. Their lobbyist live in DC and they continually pay visits to congress. The industries make their money off of keeping us fat. The medical, and drug industry in turn make their money and fortunes on us been sick and needing their services and their drugs. Do you really think any of this group want to see us anything but fat, out of shape and sick? The standards we know have were put in place in 1980 and ever since the American people have been getting fatter. And at the same time we have been eating less, we have been exercising more, and all of the illnesses have been going up and up.
Americans spend more money on fitness, diet, medical services, drugs, and food then any country in the world. We also eat the unhealthiest foods and have the worst medical serves in the world. Folks the industries do not want us healthy. If we were they lose money.
So what is the problem with our eating, it is simple we were never meant to eat grains, and other starchy foods. We were meant to eat meat, veggies, mostly green, nuts, and seeds. We were never meant to eat foods that have DNA modifications so they have longer shelf life and smaller plants create more food. We were never meant to eat processed foods, and all fast food is processed.
Now for my story over just the last few months of eating correctly. I have lost weight I have eaten more I have exercised less. Yes, you are reading that correctly. What have I changed, I have stopped eating grains, bread, rice, cereal, and white potatoes. My exercise is walking, and a resistance workout once or twice a week. I have lost about 20 pounds in 2 months. I still have 30 or 35 pounds to lose, and I have hit one of the set points or plateaus that we all do. I will get off of it but it will take some time. What will my goal weight be I really do not know but I believe it will be about 200 pounds? Now my doctor wants me down to 185, that I do not believe will happen. Why? I will be far too low in my percent of body fat.  I have done this before and kept my weight down to 199 for almost 2 years. Then I got back on the wagon of eating starchy foods and I gained my weight back. Why? I let a dietitian talk me into eating the government plan. It screwed up my weight, added belly fat, and caused my blood chemistry to go bad.
So what do I eat? Breakfast for me is two eggs, 8 oz. of milk with whey protein, and 5 oz. of tomato juice. Lunch is a piece of fruit and celery sticks. Dinner is usually 5 oz. of meat, a large salad with olive oil, and up to 4 cups of veggies. My snacks are mixed nuts unsalted.  Yes, you are seeing it correctly I have about 40 percent of my diet in fats, but good fats.
So other than losing some weight what has changed for me my blood work is much better but needs more improvements that will come as I lose more weight. I no longer have stomach problems with cramping and gas. And I no longer have painful joints, something that use to keep me on the couch because it hurt to walk. And I no longer have the bad sinus headaches and my allergies are much less.

You may still want to follow what you are told and been told by the industry that wants you fat and sick but for me I will follow what I know works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment