Friday, March 17, 2017

I am glad I found this goal statement from 2012

This is from when I first made my goal the first time back in March of 2012. Then some where a long the line I got of course I am glad I am back on course and this is a great reminder.

My new goal in life 
I will be leaving my scale goal alone at 200. And I will be concerning myself with the more important goals from now on. I will concern myself by eating a balanced diet that I can depend on for the rest of my life. I will not worry about the occasional failure to eat perfectly. I will exercise the way that works for my life and that is comfortable and challenging enough to keep me in shape and healthy. I will concern myself with keeping health so I do not have to have meds where ever I have the control over it, by controlling my weight with diet and exercise. I have the knowledge now to know that not every day or week will be perfect and that I have to worry about the 80/20 plan. The 80/20 plan is that I will be on goal with my diet 80% of the time as well as with my exercise being done 80% of the time. What this does is let me balance my life, my beliefs, work, and my family life. This should let me enjoy my life a lot more by being there for me, my family, my church, and my work. 
Signed
Charles Kemp

No comments:

Post a Comment