Monday, March 6, 2017

Just a short note this morning

I am back below my weight goal. It feels so great to be back below 200. Yes I know I have a couple of my doctors that will not be happy until I weigh 184 which puts me at a BMI of normal weight for the average person my height, but I am not that average person. I now weigh 199 and I have a percent of body fat of 17.5% that is right in the middle of what I should be caring for my age and height. I also went below a BMI of 27 which was another goal for me. Yes I know I am still above that all magical BMI of 25 but I will be way to skinny and have too little a percent of body fat if I go that low. I am wishing to get down to somewhere between 190 and 195 so I have the headroom I need to stay below 200. There will always be days of too much salt that will cause me to have water weight for a few days. And there are the holidays and special times I will over do my eating and I need some room to work with. Life is good, and I am not having to take any prescription medications. Which for someone that is almost 70 is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment