Sunday, March 19, 2017

Total Frustration 

We had an open house today and it was to be from 1 a 4 pm. We go to the movies so we would not be there we get out of the movies before 4 and go by the house and no one is there. My wife calls the realtor and he says only four shows up so he called it quits. My frustration is that he has never created flyers and he has never even shown the house himself. I come to find out he really is some one that will buy up foreclosures at whole sale as investments. So should I fire his butt and find someone else or not. Or is God telling me the time is not right? The problem is that the state, county, and schools have raised the taxes so high we can no longer keep the house. But we can not afford to not get our money out of this place.  And if I fire him who am I going to get to replace him?   I believe this person wants to get us frustrated enough so we will sale to him whole sale and that is not happening. I hit him up about a Veteran's discount seeing I am disabled and he refused even while I feel he has not done anything to earn any money.  Update I fired that realtor, and now waiting to talk to a couple of others. To see what we can do.  Update number 2 talked to ReMax this evenin and we are not only going back on the market soon but we are going to raise the price by about 40K. And we will have help getting the house ready for the open houses out of his commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment