Friday, March 24, 2017

Selling a home and moving is hell on the body.

My lowest weight logged here on Loseit was 194 back around Thanksgiving of 2013. I am now at 196.2. Which is a weight that I maintained for about a year back in 2012-2013. I am very happy with my weight at this time but want to get to maybe 190. I have made a decision to up my calories a little more. I guess it is all of the activity with the selling and packing and the stress but I am dropping my weight faster than I want to. The last two weeks have been a barn burner of Fitbit adjustments, this will I have managed to cut back a little. But my intake calories is down this week. I have not felt the need to eat that much. God I hate all of this crap that has to take place with selling and moving, it is so hard on both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment