Monday, March 20, 2017

Beautiful Morning and a great walk

After the of last week's packing and clean up and the no show with the open house. I was very upset to say the least. But I had a good nights sleep then with a beautiful sunny spring morning I decided on a morning walk. It was still just walking the sidewalks of the neighborhood but the air was fresh and the breeze made things feel great and I needed to clear my head and see if I could make some decisions about our realtor. I am still not getting a clear message about what I should be doing. So I am asking God to give me a sign. I know he will when the time is right and I guess it isn't at this time. My impatience say fire his butt and hire someone else. Then there is the question who?  So I am stopping today by asking God to open my eyes so I can see, and my ears so I can hear, and my heart so that God can guide me to what he is wanting us to do. Because it doesn't feel like we are doing the right things now!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment