Thursday, June 21, 2018

A simple question

I have to ask a question of the bleeding hearts for the immigrants that are illegally taking over this country. Where is your bleeding heart for the homeless, the Veterans, the elderly, and the sick in this country that are real citizens of this country and in great need of homes, medicine, and food? I understand the immigrants are in need so are our citizens in need. But you have turned your back on your own citizens. This is so true not only of the liberals, which is the democratic party, but even the so called conservative republicans. Our own government and media, has taken up the cross of everyone but the citizens of this country. Please think about it. Then tell my why. I should not be feel this way in my own country. Also, if I felt like my concerns were understood then I would feel so much better about helping the immigrants that needs help. But when my own country and my fellow citizens are more worried about citizens of another country than its own citizens then I feel this once great nation has lost its way and no longer deserves to call its great. I was raised to believe that charity starts at home, in this cast home is the USA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment