Tuesday, June 5, 2018

It has been a very long day

This morning started early before the alarm went off. Just wake up before the alarm. 

My weight was down again now down to 195.2. But may be up in the morning due to eating out at Cracker Barrow for lunch. Dinner to night is fish, and Cole slaw. Also the last two days I have had what feels like withdrawer symptoms from what I believe is a sugar overload over the past week or so. I hate to admit that I have been eating too much ice cream. I am still thinking about and believe I will try intermittent fasting along with the intuitive eating. I would like to see if it would help me burn off some of this belly fat that just sticks around.  


We spent the day running around to Benton, and Hot Springs, went to Linda’s sewing center, then Home Depot. Then to Hot Springs to Hobby Lobby, then to Cracker Barrow to eat. Then on to Livingston RV to get our camp trailer. Then on to the storage unit to put the trailer away. We will be leaving on Friday morning, headed to Taylor, Texas to camp and go to the family reunion on Sunday then back home on Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment