Friday, June 22, 2018

It has been a month

Today makes it a month without counting calories and my weight has been more stable than I can ever remember in the past. I have had to much salt at times, but it seems that taking the apple cider vinegar and water a long with ginger in my morning hot tea has really helped to stabilize my water weight too. I have to admit my weight is still higher than it was when I started not counting calories but by less than 2 pounds. I also have to say that my belly is smaller, and my thighs are also smaller. I was carrying about 2 inches more fat around my belly and my thighs at the time I started not counting. And since I am doing resistance workouts my arms, chest, and shoulders are a little larger. My weight at this time is 196 and my percent of body weight is down to 17%. I am using the calipers and my weight and hight to figure my body fat percentage so it is not that accurate I am sure, but it is still down from what it was. 


I have not really changed much in the way I am eating, I am just not snacking like I was. I am not eating as much that can spike my insulin. I still eat the same things. I do wish I can eat less carbs, and more fats, but I have to live with my wife and I love her too much to force her to change her diet seeing it is hard to get her to eat enough in the first place. So I am just working on balancing myself as much as possible. Also I am working on making my time of not eating anything longer. I do not eat after the evening meal, so I am not eating from about 5:30pm until around 9:00am, and I do not normally eat lunch so I do not eat after my breakfast until I eat the evening meal around 5:00pm. My wife will be in Erie PA the week of July the 4th that week I am planning on doing a few longer fasts just to see if I can. I also will be limiting my carbs that week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment