Saturday, June 23, 2018

Do you believe your doctor really wants you healthy?

I have read so much and researched so much that it proves to me that if we are healthy then there would be no need for as many doctors, nurses, diet companies, fitness companies, and the factory food industry would be dead. So big money is paying doctors to not tell us the truth.

Doctors have known for many years the truth about the obesity, and diabetes that plague this country and now the world. Doctors know that what we now eat and the fact that the factory food industry has created chemicals that trick our hormones into telling our brain to eat more. Doctors know that calories in and calories out does not really work. Doctors know about what insulin does to our bodies but they keep giving diabetics insulin to lower blood sugar until really telling us the truth. If they told us the truth they would be losing money from the kickbacks they get from the drug companies. 

Obesity and diabetes is a symptom and not a disease. Both of these symptoms can be reversed by eating correctly for most of us. Face it, it is not about the number of calories we eat, it is about what we eat and how often we eat. Our ancestors did not eat food out of boxes and they did not eat three meals a day plus snacks. They were luck to eat a single meal a day and they had to go out and hunt and gather what they ate, they did not go down to the local fast food store and get what they wanted when they wanted it. We eat too often, and we eat so called food and not real food too often. 

I grew up on a farm in the late 1940s and 1950s I was a skinny kid, and my parents, grandparents where also slim. We ate good but we ate what e grew. We did not go to the local fast food store to eat, hack the closes grocery store was about 30 miles from where we lived. We ate home grown veggies, fruits, and meat. We processed our on meats. We did eat home baked breads. And my grandmother, and mother made sure we had a dessert a few times a week. We also did not eat any snacks and we always had a large breakfast and a large lunch, and dinner was a smaller meal. We worked the fields, took care of the animals that were our source of meat, milk, and helped do the work on the farm. Yes, we still worked the fields with horses and mules at that time. We made sure the animals were well fed even before we would eat. What I am saying even as a child I never ate as much as most kids today do and I worked the fields and helped take care of the animals from the time I was able to walk good. 

I could go into a lot of the reading I have read and reprint a lot of data that says that our doctors really know what is happening today and have chosen not to make it public and even call the ones that are doing so quacks. But that is beyond what I want to say here. 

What I do want to say is that our food, diet, drug and fitness industries are doing is spending big money paying off our doctors and our governments to keep them quiet and to even tell us what these companies want us to believe. How else can these doctors afford to pay off their education loans, have their big homes and drive their big fancy cars. The doctors or no better than our elected congressman, and others in government that are getting rich off of the companies that buy them out. How else can they get rich on a government paycheck and the doctors get rich on what they get paid by our insurance companies that always under pay what the doctors charge. 

You can lose the weight you need to lose, you may not ever weigh what you are told you need to weigh, but you will lose to the point that more than likely you will not need medications. You will not need knee and other joint replacements, etc. I was told that I needed a knee replacement but they would not do it until I lost some of my weight. Well I lost the weight then even more doing it my way, and I no longer need a knee replacement because I ate mostly real foods that helped my body to rebuild my knee joint. Yes, our bodies are all the time removing old cells and replacing them with new ones. That even includes our brain cells. We do not have to lose our memories as badly as so many do if we only ate correctly. Yes, I said it brain loss is due to eating wrong foods, and eating way to often along with a lot of the medications that we are being given. 

Why am I claiming this I have family that are diabetic that have gone from taking a boat load of medications to not needing any medications by changing what they eat and how often they eat. I have gotten off all of the medications I was taking by losing the weight. I am now lowering my blood pressure by not eating so often. I am also losing fat and gaining muscle by fasting just the minimal amount. 


I know most of you will say I am crazy and I know why you will say that. You believe in what you see on TV ads. You also believe your doctor has your best interest in mine when he tells you what he does. And I bet you even believe your elected officials really do work for you. Well, I am here to tell you the only way that would ever be true is if you paid each and every on of them hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars a year. This world runs on money and if you do not have the money to give them.  Then they will tell you what the ones that are paying them wants you to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment