Wednesday, June 20, 2018

My feelings on the state of this Country and the children and the people caught up in it

Folks here is my feelings about the issue with the kids of the immigrates or illegals or our citizens kids that are all separated from their parents. It is not fair to the kids I agree. But all of the parents made decisions that effected their kids. I am sure most made the decision thinking things would be better for the kids, I know I always wanted what was best for the little ones and still do. I also know that life is not fair, and best laid plans seldom work out to the plan. We have kids in this country with parents in prison, we have kids in this country and over seas with parents in the military, we have kids here an else where that their parents are trying to make a living and are separated from their parents. And we have parents that have walked off from their kids and never looked back.
We also have parents that have chosen to abort the little ones, but too many in this country and else where do not see to even think of these little ones as even human. That is the biggest sin of all.
If we lived in a perfect world none of this would be happening, and the truth is too much of this is out of control of what most of us can do. Is our government doing everything it should do of course not? Or we doing everything we should as fellow humans of course not too. But we have others in this country that are encouraging this issue to happen for political reasons and that is the biggest human failure that there could ever be. Also I am going to add if you believe in God and the Bible and have never read Daniel and Revolutions then you do not know God's full intent on our lives. So what is the answer. Stop fighting each other and for a change lets work together to get this worked out. There can truly be an answer to all of this but it will never be found as long as we fight about. And believe me this fighting is just playing in to the devil's hands.


To my thinking this is all part of a plan to over throw the government of the USA. It is  being staged and financed by the big money that is truly the shade government that wants to take over this country and the world. Am I crazy? I wish I was but there is just too much evidence to back this up and it has been in play for a very very long time. The school system has brainwashed so many denying our true history. And forcing the removal of God, pray and even the pledge to our flag and country. There has been a movement in this country and the world for many years to go to a one world or global economy and global government. This really would be great if it was the right type of government but it will not be it will be a type of government where the people have no say, in the government, and will be no better than slaves. We have been moving this way for so many years and each and every law that is created is taking more and more power away from the people of this country, and we as a people are so stupid that we are not seeing it. I fell for it too for way to many years. I am also afraid it has gone too far to turn back. I hope I am wrong but I just have that feeling the movement has way too many people in its grip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment