Monday, June 4, 2018

Well it is Monday

My weight is down this morning to 196.4, that far from my normal of about 194-195. What is changing with my eating? Nothing really, but I am looking at intermittent fasting. I see that it has benefits for me as well as a lot of other people. What I am looking at is the 16/8 fasting where you go 16 hours of the day without eating and you feed yourself in the other 8 hours. I am not there yet I am close at about 15/9 and even that seems to be helping me. I am still following the intuitive eating, but I am writing down what I am eating and still not counting calories. 

Another note is needed my blood pressure is down nicely to below the 120/80 that every doctor pushes. I am down to about 115/75. I am still taking the half pill that I have been. But I seem to have times that I do feel weak and when that happens I check my BP and it will be in the low range for me. 

Saturday evening we had a few storms in the area and it became a hell storm. We are looking that it did not last long and we had no real damage. There were leaves knocked out of the trees, and that was it. Sunday was a very nice day, with Church early, then out to breakfast at about 11:00 am this gave me almost 16 hours of not eating before breakfast. I do not see this being about to happen everyday see my wife is a hardcore believer in breakfast. I may have to just do my best to work around it. 


After we ate we explored around the area finding out new ways in and out of the Village. We are looking for a better way to get the camp trailer in and out of the Village without having to take the long way that we were doing. We believe we found a way in and out that is much closer to the storage unit that we keep the trailer in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment