Friday, September 15, 2017

Change in walking plan

For a while now I have been doing two one and a half hours walk everyday. That is three hours taken up out of my day and it amounts to about 10 miles of walking. It has been working for me and helping me drop my weight a little more, but my body was getting use to it and it was like I was just doing my normal thing. 
So this week I have been doing something different. I have been work at walking for 2 hours, and pushing for 15K steps and seven and a half miles. It is a push for me and it does take me to the point of really being tired. This morning I managed to get 15.5K steps and the 7.5 miles in 2 hours and 3 minutes. I feel great and it did push me to find it in me to reach new limits on my journey. I will stick with this for a while and then switch it up again later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment