Monday, September 18, 2017

Well it is Monday again

Well it is Monday and it is going to be different this week, my step son is having gastrulae bypass surgery tomorrow so my exercise routine is going to be interrupted I also put in a very hard routine last week and it has made me very tired so I am not really feeling up to the hard routine today. I will get out and do my 10K today and more than likely I will figure out how to do it tomorrow too. Also I am not sure what I will be doing about my eating this will, seeing my step son will be staying here for a few days after the surgery and he will be on a liquid diet, so my wife and I will more than likely be managing on salads, and cereal for most of the week. Also, I am surprised that I did not have a gain this morning after eating out yesterday, and I know I had way too much salt. And also this last week I would have been over budget if it had not been for all of my exercise burn calories. I am at 191 now that is 4 pounds below my lowest in 2013 and 4 pounds below my goal weight. But I am still 6 pounds or more above what my doctor wants me at. You see he looks at it as what I weigh fully dressed, and we all know we take our weight without our clothes. I get asked every time I see him when am I going to get the weight off and meet his goal, I keep telling him the same thing. I am eating correctly and I am exercising way more than most if not all of his other patients, so it is up to my body to make the adjustment, I am as the bodies soul doing my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment