Wednesday, September 20, 2017

What I am really liking about Apple Products

What I am really like is that they all work together when on the WIFI. I can get a text message while I am just using the iPhone and go and open my MacBook, or iPad and answer the text. I can be looking at a webpage on the phone and switch to using the computer or iPad for a larger screen. This makes things work so much better. I also like that most of my apps are one the iPhone, iPad, and the MacOs so I can switch as needed. 
I am also really liking the new IOS 11 for the iPad it is great to have the docker like on the MacOs. 

I am waiting to get my Apple Watch 3 this Friday, and no I did not get the LTE version of the watch. I will update later on the watch and High Sierra after I update it next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment