Thursday, September 14, 2017

I am so happy with my Apple Devices that I am getting the Watch

I am loving the way that the iPhone, iPad, and the MacBook Air, work together that I have decided that I am ordering the new Apple Watch Series 3 without cell phone radios. 
I have been using Fitbit devices for my activity tracking for over six years. But Fitbit does not sync with Apple health and my doctors use the Apple health information to keep up with my weight, blood pressure, etc. I am very active and over the last 6 years I have logged over 18 million steps with Fitbit devices, but the lack of sync with apple health has persuaded me to move away from the Fitbit devices and get the apple watch. Sure I can use a number of apps to sync with apple health and I have tried most of them and they all seem to do the job but end up corrupting my health data or corrupting my Loseit data. So it is time for a change. I will report back in time with my take on the watch.

I order it tomorrow and with get it on September 22 or later. Until then I will not be commenting on the watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment