Monday, September 18, 2017

While I was walking this morning

When I go out and walk, I do not listen to music like most do, I listen to my thoughts. Well, today the following came to me:
First I am neither republican or democrat. I am very much independent. I will say while I am a physical conservative, I am also liberal in a lot of my thinking. Now, my wife and some of my family would not believe that. For example I do not believe in abortion on demand, but I do believe there are certain reasons for it, mostly if the mother is in danger of death and that would also cause the death of the baby. I am not a racist, I have friends and family that are from most color and nationalities. I do believe also that the groups that scream racism at others are the racist themselves. 
While I am a Christian and a believer I am also against organized religion. I believe that organized religion is of this world and not of God. So I do not recognize the Pope as a leader of God but of the world. 
I also realize something else the Bible is said to be God’s word but it has also been written by man. We recognize it as being written by God’s instruction. I follow the Bible because it makes more sense than any other book that has ever been written by man, and the fact that there is so much in the Bible that has been written in different times by so many different ones that all say the same thing. 
I do not believe that being gay is right, but I am also someone that will not belittle, or hate someone for who they are in private. I do not believe in showing sex believes in public, man and woman, man and man, or woman and woman.  That does not mean I do not kiss my wife in public, and it does not mean I will not hug my son or another very close friend in public it is just the sex part that is not meant to be made public. 
Now on to politics, this world and this country is in every bad shape due to our elite class of politicians, and the troubling thing is that we the people have allowed this to happen. We need to limit the terms of all of our politicians, and I believe that also includes the Supreme Court.  We need to make it law that what ever laws our congress, President or courts see to impose on the citizens include the law makes themselves. 
I also believe we need to bring back pray to our schools, we need to make it mandatory to stand for the pledge to our Country and flag. We should never be told we cannot fly the flag except in cases that it is not being flown correctly.
We need to respect our law enforcement as long as our law enforcement are enforcing the laws as written and not by their interpretation of the laws. 

I guess I could say so much else but I will leave that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment