Monday, September 18, 2017

Odds and ends

This is just some of my thoughts that more than likely will go in many ways. 

First of all I am looking forward to the new IOS11, it looks to be different and much improved over even IOS10. I will right more on this once I have my hands on it.
Second I am getting an Apple Watch, wow when the watch came out I said why would anyone want one of them. But I have been using Fitbit devices for six years now and they have progressively got more into notifications from the smart phone, so I have decided to go with the device that not only has activity tracking but also is an extension of the iPhone. And as for as the iPhone is concerned when it first came out I said I would never have one, but they kept getting better and they proved to be the most stable hardware, and Apple keeps the IOS up to date and that impressed me. I have also gotten the iPad Air 2 and now the MacBook Air. Seeing I have been in MicroSoft’s Camp for so many years, I am even surprised that I have made the switch. But I have to say I am so impressed with Apple’s hardware and now with the Software they come out with. Sure It is not as easy to personalize as some of the others but I have learned to deal with it. I have also come to understand that I just want something that works and I do not have to screw with all the time. And I have to say that Microsoft products I had to screw with it way to much. I am loving the fact that if I need to do something on one of my devices that I just open it up and do my work then put it away and go on with life, there is no making it work any more. 

Now lets get on with my life, my weight loss and maintenance is going much better than I could ever believe. I am down and holding at 191 and feeling really good. I am no longer stressed over losing my weight or keeping it off. I am no longer stress over I cannot eat this or that. I am no longer stressing over I have to do this exercise or that. I do what feels right to me and so far it is working.  The key is balance, we must eat to live and we must live to learn. Eating a portion controlled balance menu is the only way to go. Also eat to not ever feel hungry is the key for me, but yet to never feel overly full, that is the balance. As for as exercise is concerned be active for all of you're a wake hours is what is important. You should never let an hour go by without getting up and walking around for at least a few minutes. Yes that sounds to simple but it is very important. Also we need 30 minutes of at least a brisk walk everyday, and that walk does not have to be all at once. Now this is the very minimum that you need to have the minimum fitness that you need more is need to lose weight and to really be fit. 


I guess I could go on and on but why I will have other thoughts later.

No comments:

Post a Comment