Sunday, November 26, 2017

I am feeling free of the diet mindset.

I am starting to not pay attention to the calories I eat. While I am logging what I eat I am not paying attention to the portion size as much nor the calories. I am paying attention to how hungry I am and how full I am. I seem to be eating more, and I am even still losing a little. What seems to be happening is that I am improving my metabolism. I have even more energy than I did before. Also I am not worrying about what I am eating either I am just working on enjoying my life. This feeling is really a feeling that I am becoming free of the diet mindset that I have had for so long. I am still happily walking daily and enjoying it more. So I may just be offsetting the extra calories. Only time will tell. 


PS:
I will be posting as I learn myself. I have been easing into this since June. there are two very interesting books that I have read. "The Diet Fix" and "Intuitive Eating". I recommend them both and I would say if you are really into the diet concept then eat "The Diet Fix" first. That is what I did. Even with the two books having different concepts they both lead to the same thing, that dieting is the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment