Friday, November 17, 2017

Just my thoughts running over

I am learning if you deprive yourself of food you love then you will overeat it every time you get a chance to eat it. 
I have learned if you do not deny yourself the foods you love you will eat less food over all. 
I have also learned that if you are active doing things you enjoy doing then you burn more calories than if you force yourself to exercise at something you dislike. 
I have come to understand that if you listen to your body and give it the foods it needs, and you want to eat then you will not eat as much and you will have a better chance to lose weight.
I have also learned that if you deprive your body of the food it needs you end up over eating until your body is satisfied and has what it needs. 
We talk about fueling our bodies and that is try. If you do not fuel your body with what it needs then you set yourself up to eat more than you should because your body is forcing you to do so to get that nutrition that it needs. 
Carbs are your bodies fuel of choice. Proteins are what your body needs to preserve your muscles. And your brain needs sugar, and fat. Also eating fat real prevents your body from creating more fat in places you do not want it. 
I always here the words moderation, but I find that listening your body and feeding it with the amount it needs is what really works. 
This concept takes time to learn and it requires you eat without being distracted, by TV, computers, phone calls, or anything else. 

I end by asking when your body screams it needs a cookie why do you give it something that taste like cardboard, like rice cakes. Learn to give your body what it is really wanting and you will be leaner happier, and healthier for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment