Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Live goes on

My wife made it home early Sunday morning, We are trying to get back on schedule. She and I have different needs when it comes to eating. She has a very small stomach due to illness, and surgery. So she does eat more meals and snack at times. I am trying to stay on my fasting schedule and it is hard. My weight is 198.4 which is up about 4 tenths of a pound, more than likely it is just salt. I will do my best to work around her needs for she has no weight she can afford to lose. 


Yesterday was fun we got out and rode our scooters around the area, and had lunch at the Shack again. We rode both inside and outside the Village and clocked about 40 miles. We did it for fun, practice, and for taking care of business. 



Lunch at the Shack

No comments:

Post a Comment